FINALISTS REVEALED AS INAUGURAL SCOTTISH BUSINESS HONOURS CEREMONY LAUNCHED BY CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE
[ 20-08-2014 ]
Scottish Chambers of Commerce will host its inaugural Scottish Business Honours 2014 ceremony on Thursday 11th September 2014 at the Prestonfield House, Edinburgh. The prestigious awards are sponsored by Virgin Atlantic, strengthening Scottish Chambers of Commerce’s global vision of building a strong export focused economy.
The Scottish Business Honours are truly unique - it takes winning businesses from local Chambers of Commerce from all over Scotland and showcases the best of Scottish businesses at this nationwide ceremony.
Nora Senior, Chair, Scottish Chambers of Commerce said:
“All across Scotland, I have seen businesses galvanise behind the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship. I know from my engagement with our business to business connections that an air of vibrancy and dynamism has been injected as we become more confident and ambitious to reach further.
“This ceremony, by business and for business, rewards and recognises the efforts of those who wake up each day and strive to create jobs, tap into new markets and contribute to Scotland’s future
“Now is the time for us to come together and celebrate, to seize the opportunities that lie ahead and show the world that Business is Great for Scotland.”
Notes to Editors:
- The Scottish Business Honours 2014 ceremony takes place on Thursday 11th September 2014 at the Prestonfield House, Edinburgh
- The Executive Sponsor for this event is Virgin Atlantic.
- Full list of categories include:
- - Business of the Year (under 25 employees)
- - Business of the Year (over 25 employees)
- - Most Promising Business
- - Most Innovative Business
- - International Business of the Year
- - Growing Talent Award
- - Entrepreneur of the Year
- - Chamber of the Year
- For more Information, contact the Events Team on 0141-204-8316 | email@example.com
- For Media enquiries, contact Charandeep Singh on 07984495871 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To view latest survey results and support information please...